Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I am back

I feel relatively good in the morning.
I shave and bathe after three days.
Washing away the grime and bad vibes.
Smiling again.
The cough monster is still lolling in my throat.
But I forget about him.
Because I've got plans.
First office.
Then to Chaitram for the Payasam mela.
To gulp down every variety of that hot, heavenly stuff.
Of course, I will scald my tongue.
And it will spike my blood sugar and make me drowsy.
But what the heck.
I live for sweet moments like this.

2 comments:

ShEkHaR said...

"Happy Onam"

Meenakshi said...

gr8..

Sweet moments for sweet people,i guess...

Happy Onam!!!

Guess u won't have Onam celebrations at home this year,rite??

Still enjoy!

All Time Favourite Books

  • Dracula (Bram Stoker)
  • Sophie's Choice (William Styron)
  • Portnoy's Complaint (Philip Roth)
  • Rabbit at Rest (John Updike)
  • The Postman Always Rings Twice (James M Cain)
  • A Farewell to Arms (Ernest Hemingway)
  • Herzog (Saul Bellow)
  • Ham on Rye (Charles Bukowski)
  • The Catcher in the Rye (JD Salinger)
  • The Secret History (Donna Tartt)