Thursday, December 13, 2007

Love song, bollywood style

I was trawling through youtube for some ‘time-pass’ entertainment when I came across a salacious b-grade bollywood song sequence. The bump and grind routine was raunchy enough but the English subtitles proved to be more interesting. Here’s the unabridged version:

Hold me. Touch me. Be mine.
I want to be with you. Yeah!
Put your embrace in my embrace.
Put them. Put them.
Break it. Break it.
This body!
It is burning. It is burning.
A spark burns somewhere.
Come on. Come on.
Extinguish this yearning.
Kiss it. Kiss it.
Kiss my lips with yours.
Let it be. Let it be, this unison!
The yearnings of the heart have started increasing.
My body has started subtle dances.
The intoxication of heart has started deepening.
Let it happen if some mistakes are occurring.

3 comments:

Meenakshi said...

lol.....

keep writing..

and hope u wont vanish into thin air again!

Meenakshi said...

When u have free ... and ofcourse have some leisurely time on hand...
(even after going through You Tube)..

just go through another blog i keep:
http://myriadframes.blogspot.com/

Dreamy man walking said...

direct hit...

All Time Favourite Books

  • Dracula (Bram Stoker)
  • Sophie's Choice (William Styron)
  • Portnoy's Complaint (Philip Roth)
  • Rabbit at Rest (John Updike)
  • The Postman Always Rings Twice (James M Cain)
  • A Farewell to Arms (Ernest Hemingway)
  • Herzog (Saul Bellow)
  • Ham on Rye (Charles Bukowski)
  • The Catcher in the Rye (JD Salinger)
  • The Secret History (Donna Tartt)